Lost Check Information





I lost my check.  How can I have a payment stopped and have the check replaced?


For assistance regarding stop payment and check reissue contact :



    Lauren Fowler:    325-676-3355 ext. 225 or


In order to properly update our records for payment, we need documents evidencing change 30 days before the effective date.  Your questions and concerns can be handled more quickly if you provide us with the following information when you call, write or e-mail: